tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Raghu, Bellary" <rag...@tanning.com>
Subject Need Help - Installing Jakarta NT Service
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2000 12:41:20 GMT

Hi,

I had faced the problem in installing the Jakarta NT Service.I am enclosing
the details of the procedure followd and errors encountered. Can u let me
know what went wrong and corrective action?

1. I have customised the wrapper.properties as specified in the installation
document.

E:\Tomcat>jk_nt_service -i jakarta wrapper.properties.

Asked (and given) winsock 1.1
The service named jakarta was created. Now adding registry entries
Registry values were added
If you have already updated wrapper.properties you may start the jakarta
service
 by executing "net start jakarta" from the command prompt

E:\Tomcat>net start jakarta

The jakarta service is starting.
The jakarta service could not be started.

The service did not report an error.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3534.

Cheers
Raghu