tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Fedor Karpelevitch <fe...@simpata.com>
Subject Is it possible to pass ASP session info to the servlet?
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:27:45 GMT
Hi!

I have a web-app written in ASP (that's what I have and nothing to do about
it) and I need to plug-in a servlet and there is no problem with that except
that I would need to pass some session info on the server side for security
reasons. Is there any reasonble way to do it? The best idea I could come up
with is to write that stuff to DB in the ASP and then read in the servlet,
but this looks far from an ideal. Any better idea how to do that? Thanks!

WBR, Fedor.