tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Thronson, Carl" <Carl.Thron...@BroadVision.com>
Subject RE: tomcat performance (On Holidays)
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 01:13:31 GMT
If anyone knows this person, could you please turn off the
auto-reply-to-everyone on the mail list?  It's especially annoying to those
of us having problems unsubscribing from this list to get this noise.

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended
recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.