tomcat-users mailing list archives

From tomcat-user-h...@jakarta.apache.org
Subject ezmlm response
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2000 18:21:16 GMT
tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

Acknowledgment: The address

   mperry@portnoy.lbl.gov

was not on the tomcat-user mailing list when I received
your request and is not a subscriber of this list.

If you unsubscribe, but continue to receive mail, you're subscribed
under a different address than you currently use. Please look at the
header for:

The unsubscribe address for this user would be:
Just mail to that address, suvalues, reply to the confirmation request, and you should receive
message
that you're off the list.

For some mail programs, you need to make the headers visible to
see the return path:

For Eudora 4.0, click on the "Blah blah ..." button.
For PMMail, click on "Window->Show entire message/header".

If this still doesn't work, I'm sorry to say that I can't help you.
Please FORWARD a list message together with a note about what you're
trying to achieve and a list of addresses that you might be subscribed
under to my owner:

    tomcat-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org

who will take care of it. My owner is a little bit slower than I am,
so please be patient.

--- Administrative commands for the tomcat-user list ---

   <tomcat-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>

  <tomcat-user-info@jakarta.apache.org>
   <tomcat-user-faq@jakarta.apache.org>

   <tomcat-user-digest-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>