tomcat-users mailing list archives

From yue.m...@verizon.com
Subject Re: Index file
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:41:59 GMT

Thanks!
I've added them into web.xml as you pointed, and also, I've found that I have to
change the DirectoryIndex directive in httpd.conf for Apache as well. Actually,
if I want to set home.jsp as my index file, I have to have "DirectoryIndex
home.jsp" in httpd.conf then I can get my home.jsp
Otherwise, no matter what you've provided in the <welcome-file> tag, Apache just
gives you its index file.

So, does that mean if I want to set up index file for Web application underneath
Tomcat's "webapps" I MUST modify DirectoryIndex in httpd.conf? Or I did
something wrong?

Thanks!

Yue

"Drasko Kokic" <drasko_kokic@yahoo.com> on 10/16/2000 02:18:35 PM