tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Yearsley <chris.years...@xicon.com>
Subject Servlet-friendly ISPs - be careful of 'cwihosting.com'
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:29:59 GMT
I've recently signed up personally with www.cwihosting.com on the
strength of their claim to offer servlet hosting running on Tomcat. So
far I can't see any evidence of servlet support, and the $5 / month they
charged me for servlets has allowed JSPs - but no more. EMail to support
had been ignored.

Does anyone here host servlets with cwi? I'd be very grateful if someone
would explain how to set things up. I have reasonable-sized apps I've
written at work running under Tomcat no problems, but as I set up that
server myself I know where things go!

Has anyone else here used them for anything?

--
Chris Yearsley
chris.yearsley@xicon.com