tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nattu Natraj <nnat...@eye-ris.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat IIS - 404 File not found (isapi_redirect.dll)
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:03:34 GMT
We had the same problem and it seems to be the ISAPI redirector that is
causing it. We are testing 3.2b6 with a locally compiled version of
isapi_redirect.dll and have not been able to reproduce the problem.

Nattu.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Clegg [mailto:srclegg@micronpc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 12:36 PM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Tomcat IIS - 404 File not found (isapi_redirect.dll)

I noticed I was able to reproduce this issue only  on a  dual CPU NT server.
On a single CPU NT server, this issue never occurred.   If the number of CPU
is the case, then is it a Microsoft issue with IIS or Tomcat's isapi issue?

For a temporary work around on this issue,  I upgraded the user's browser
from IE 4.0 to IE 5.5.  IE 5.5 appears to mask or reduce the frequency of
this issue and IE 4.0 does not.

Will someone please tell me that this is not a Tomcat's isapi issue?
Thanks!

Scott Clegg
srclegg@micronpc.com