tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike La Budde <mike.labu...@irista.com>
Subject Re: Ok, then where might one find mod_jk?
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2000 14:02:55 GMT
mod_jk is part of the jakarta-tomcat project. If you download a
_binary_distribution of jakarta-tomcat, then you will get mod_jk.so (or
mod_jk.dll for windows).

If you want the source, then download the jakarta-tomcat _source_
distribution for your os. After unzipping/untarring look in
jakarta-tomcat/src/native/jk & jakarta-tomcat/src/native/apache1.3. (I'm
looking at a source download from 2000-09-14, it may have changed since then.)

HTH,

Mike