tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Wilhelmi <NWilhe...@kore.com>
Subject RE: Getting the examples running
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 21:46:11 GMT
Thanks for the help, I put the full path to tools.jar and that solved the
problem. No on to getting it to work with Apache :)

Thanks for your help!

Nate

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Gomolka [mailto:egomolka@ausinfo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 2:43 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Getting the examples running

Your classpath statements look good. The only thing that I can advise at
this point is to doublecheck your JAVA_HOME value, and ensure
that it's pointing to the right place. I have sometimes seen cases where
JAVA_HOME was pointing to the JRE, but the JAR file was in the JDK's
Java lib directory. I have also seen the opposite case.
If that's not it, then I'm out of ideas.