tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Drew Kidder <Andrew.Kid...@Tivoli.com>
Subject Re: <url-pattern> only works with Tomcat HTTP server, not Apache
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2000 21:51:18 GMT
Perhaps you should set your <url-mapping> tag to "/webmail/*" as opposed to
just "*"?  Then it would pick up everything after webmail....or maybe even
"/*"?

Or, perhaps in tomcat-apache.conf, you could add the line "ApJServMount
/webmail/servlet /webmail" to the /webmail context.  That might give you
what you want.

------
Andrew Kidder
L3 SW/Support Engineer, IBU