tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Drew Kidder <Andrew.Kid...@Tivoli.com>
Subject Apache/Tomcat path intercept
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2000 16:43:05 GMT
Okay, I'm working on someone else's app, so don't blame me if this is
convoluted. :)

I have an app whose web.xml contains a <url-pattern> filter of
/cme/FormHandler, mapped to a <servlet-name>SimpleFormHandler.  So, one of
the .jsp forms calls as it's ACTION the path "/cme/FormHandler".  However,
Apache (not tomcat) is returning a 404, meaning (I think) that Apache is
looking for /cme/FormHandler in it's own docroot, and not passing it off to
Tomcat like it should.

What do I have to do here?  Shove an ApJServMount /cme /ROOT directive in
my tomcat-apache.conf?

------
Andrew Kidder
L3 SW/Support Engineer, IBU