tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexander ten Bruggencate <zen_tom...@operamail.com>
Subject need help with new install
Date Sat, 21 Oct 2000 15:58:13 GMT
Hello,

i've installed tomcat 3.1 on a x86 machine running redhat linux 7.0.
Unfortunately i can't get tomcat to compile/run the jsp files in
webapps/examples.

I've used the out of the box .conf files.
I use apache 1.3.12 and in httpd.conf i include
/usr/local/tomcat/conf/tomcat-apache.conf. I ofcourse start tomcat before i
start apache.

When i select a jsp file in netscape, i get a save as dialog.
I have compiled mod_jserv myself and tomcat-apache.conf does a LoadModule...

any help would be greatly appreciated...

-Alexander ten Bruggencate.

This e-mail has been sent to  you courtesy of OperaMail,  as a  free  service  from
Opera  Software,  makers  of the award-winning Web Browser, Opera. Visit us at
http://www.opera.com/ or our portal at: http://www.myopera.com/ Your free e-mail
account is waiting at: http://www.operamail.com/