tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kurt Bernhard Pruenner <l...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: installing on linux (what is mod_jserv.so?)
Date Sat, 21 Oct 2000 18:02:59 GMT
Chris SSS wrote:
> i am trying to install on linux 6.2, and when i went to the download site
> the only file i could get was mod_jserv.so.  what am i supposed to do with
> that?

Uh, try the tomcat*.tar.gz archives - since Tomcat is a JAVA application,
there's no OS-specific distributions... of course, you're gonna need JDK 1.2
or up as well, but that's available for Linux as well, of course...

BTW - what's Linux 6.2?

--
Kurt Pruenner - Haendelstrasse 17, 4020 Linz, Austria | Briareos at Olymp BBS:
http://www.mp3.com/Leak http://www.ssw.uni-linz.ac.at | ssh bbs@138.232.112.32