tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Arion Yu <ario...@i-stt.com.hk>
Subject Re: Is it possible to pass ASP session info to the servlet?
Date Sat, 21 Oct 2000 07:43:08 GMT
Hi!

I think the most serious problem you may encounter is 'session expire'. Say you
configured the session would be cleared for 30min idle time, your session in
servlet would be disappeared for your client not clicking any of the servlet
pages (but your ASP pages).

Maybe you can write your own session manager for both ASP and servlet pages,
without accessing the DB directly.

Note that VB Object is not the same as Java Object.

Hope this help.

Arion

--
[This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain
information that is legally privileged. They are intended solely for the