tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian Rauh <christ...@rauh.net>
Subject Re: Why there are two apache servlets projects?
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:39:41 GMT
Dear Jan,

That is exactly the information I have been looking for. Why this isn´t
written somewhere in the apache site?

The next question I pose is: how hard it is to eventually port the
applications from JServ to Apache? I believe none due to backward
compatibility, but is this really happening?

Christian Rauh
Newtrade