tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Viorel Stolea <vior...@merge.com>
Subject Problems starting Tomcat
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:56:55 GMT
I'm using NT4
I've done everything as specified in the user guide, but I still get an
error saying:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError:
java.util.MissingResourceException:
Can't find bundle for base name org.apache.tomcat.startup.LocalStrings,
locale en_US
        at
java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:707)
        at
java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:679)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:546)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.StringManager.<init>(StringManager.java:115)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.StringManager.getManager(StringManager.java:251)
        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.<clinit>(Tomcat.java:26)

I've checked the classpath and the path to webserver.jar file is
correct. The resource
org.apache.tomcat.startup.LocalStrings is in webserver.jar.

What can I do?
Thanx.