tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Boni Prasanna <b...@yasutech.com>
Subject tomcat-apache-solaris problem please help..
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 18:39:11 GMT
Hello all,

I am sorry if this is mail is a repition. I sent it before but I wasn't
subsribed to this list...
I am trying to setup Tomcat with Apache on Solaris machine and I am
having lot of problems. I checked out the archives but still no
soultion. I had problems trying to make the mod_jserv.so file itself,
the usual problem(lot of people seemed to have the same problem) command

filed with id=167111680.. Finally i could get the file form some where
on the net. After making appropriate changes to the Apache's httpd.conf
file i tried restarting.. and it is giving the following error

Syntax error on line 1 of
/opt/local/home/bonip/jakarta-tomcat/conf/tomcat-apache-adj.conf:
Can't locate API module structure `jserv_module' in file
/usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_jserv.so: ld.so.1:
/usr/local/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: jserv_module: can't find symbol

thanks alot for your help.
Also I am not sure whether the file mod_jserv.so I picked from net can
work or not.. (i.e version problem?)

--
YASU (Yet Another Start Up) Technologies
http://www.yasutech.com