tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sanjeev c joshi <schid...@cisco.com>
Subject Sharing the session acorss the contexts
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 04:40:32 GMT
Hi,

I am spending so much time to fix this ????? .
How can I share the sessionid across the contexts ??? This is required
as my static html' s and JSP files  are in the DocumentRoot of Apache.
I also have cgi-bin directory in Apache which make call to servlets (
There is context mapped for servlets). I have context "" mapped to the
DocumentRoot of Apache. I changed the SessionInterceptor.java file
Tomcat , to have cookie.setpath("/"). After this change the perl scripts
started sharing the sessionid. But my JSP's still dont share the
sessionid.
Any quick solution, I would be grateful.

--Joshi