tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joakim Verona <joa...@verona.se>
Subject Re: Lowercase UPPERCASE
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 14:16:45 GMT
hello,

why not just have a system where you decide evrything is, for instance, lowercase,
and 1) rename all your files and 2) search/replace all URL:s with a regexp.

kind of obvious, so i guess there is some reason why you dont do this already.
I sometimes have the same problem when people make files on pc or mac, and my
solution has always been to enforce some type of namming standard.

there is less work for the server if it doesnt have to guess the name also.

--
Joakim Verona
joakim@verona.se