tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rick Smith <ricks...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: No stdout/stderr from servlets running under Apache/Tomcat
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:57:11 GMT
I recently had the same problem. I changed the debug level setting from
0 to 9 in the server.xml file to get system out messages to print. This
prints everything and I'm sure it isn't necessary to use 9 for system
output. You will probably want to try different values to limit the
output to just what you want to see.

Rick