tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Arion Yu <ario...@stt.com.hk>
Subject Re: multiple contexts, multiple classpaths?
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2000 01:56:16 GMT
Hi!

Actually, you can have multiple tomcat on a single server.
If you are using Apache, you can refer:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/tomcat-apache-howto.html

look for "Configuring for Multiple Tomcat JVMs"

Hope this help

Arion

--
[This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may
contain information that is legally privileged. They are intended solely