tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Tomcat 4.0 Milestone 2 Released
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 17:34:28 GMT
GOMEZ Henri wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm preparing the RPM but I've got a problem with two JAVA packages:
>
> README.TXT say we need jndi & jmx.
>
> Can they be distributed with the src RPM ?

The licenses for these JAR files includes specific permission to redistribute
them as long as the JAR files are not changed.

This is *not* the case, however, for the JSSE classes -- users will need to have
downloaded and installed the appropriate version (domestic or international)
depending on their locale.

> Thanks

Craig McClanahan

                                    Applications to Tomcat