tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <>
Subject Re: WML width Tomcat, Apache
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 18:34:42 GMT wrote:

> Hi all,
> I developed some JSP-files with WML-content.
> The sites seem to work very well as long as
> I use Tomcat 3.1 as standalone-server. But
> when I access the JSP-files with the WML-content
> over apache 1.3.12 and tomcat as build-in server,
> I get the Error 500.

> What´s wrong?

Without knowing what the stack trace says, or what messages get logged
into your error logs, there is no way for anyone to help you answer this
question.  Error 500 is used to cover pretty much every case where an
uncaught exception gets thrown by a servlet or JSP page -- the details
of what actually happened are in the stack trace and the logs.

Craig McClanahan

See you at ApacheCon Europe <>!
                                    Applications to Tomcat

View raw message