tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <>
Subject Re: Tomcat-4.0-Realm
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2000 18:12:56 GMT
anil wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to use DB connection pool I have created on the form based
> authentication. I can change the JDBCRealm and recompile the code. or I
> can extend the RealmBase and create custom Realm. Where should I put
> that class file?

Either way, the updated code would need to be in a JAR file in the
$CATALINA_HOME/server directory to be loaded into Catalina at startup
time.  The name of the JAR file does not matter -- all JAR files found here
are added to Catalina's internal class path.

> Thank you
> Anil

Craig McClanahan

See you at ApacheCon Europe <>!