tomcat-users mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Tomcat 4.0 Milestone 2 Released
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 17:37:44 GMT
>The licenses for these JAR files includes specific permission
>to redistribute
>them as long as the JAR files are not changed.

Nice. I could so generate a jndi & jmx RPM .
jakarta/catalina will require them

Take a look at all Apache RPMs at :

http://rpmized.free.fr/rpms/

I'll release tomcat 4.0 RPM as catalina RPM (do you agree ?)
It will allow users to have a the same time tomcat & catalina

>This is *not* the case, however, for the JSSE classes -- users
>will need to have
>downloaded and installed the appropriate version (domestic or
>international)
>depending on their locale.

Yes crypto is another story. I hope to see an initiative
à la OpenSSL for Java (there is allready cryptix.org or jce.org)

Regards