tomcat-users mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: mod_jk for freebsd 4.1 tomcat 3.2 current beta and pthread_mu tex_unlock
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2000 14:19:23 GMT
Apache 2.0 will use pthread for it MPM (fork+thread) work model.

Apache 1.3 (at least on Redhat Linux) DIDN'T WORKS or EVEN CORE DUMP
when using a DSO module which in turn require pthread shared lib.

"...handing C++ to the average programmer seems roughly comparable to
handing a loaded .45 to a chimpanzee."
                                                         -- Ted Ts'o