tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kitching Simon <Simon.Kitch...@orange.ch>
Subject RE: WEB-INF/lib
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2000 08:33:12 GMT
Hi Ted,

This functionality works fine in tomcat3.1.
I (and many others on this email list) use
this without problems. I am sure that tomcat3.2
also does this, as this behaviour is defined in
sun's servlet specification.

The files should be in application/WEB-INF/lib.
Tomcat *does* add these to its classpath
automatically.

Note that only ".jar" files will be added; files
with the suffix ".zip" get ignored. And don't
forget that if you're using unix, then case
is important..

Regards,

Simon