tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kitching Simon <Simon.Kitch...@orange.ch>
Subject RE: sessions problem
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 17:16:54 GMT

	[Kitching Simon]
	Can you confirm that you have a method
	"somedatatype getMissingList()"
	on your bean class?

	 If your  getProperty statement looks like

	<jsp:getProperty name="missingList" .... />

	then it generates a call to getMissingList(); the
	error message sure looks like the getMissingList
	method is not there - maybe a typo?

	Including your useBean/getProperty statements in the
	reply might also help diagnose the problem; all the
	above code looks good to me....

	Cheers,

	Simon