tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kitching Simon <Simon.Kitch...@orange.ch>
Subject RE: availability of tomcat release 3.2
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2000 17:01:33 GMT

	[Kitching Simon]
	That is good news. Yeah, 3.2 seems good but just have a look at the
	definition of it from the jakarta.apache.org website:

	"Milestone builds ...are buggy and should only be user by
	advanced users who want to explore future product direction...."

	Now *we* know that 3.2b5 is pretty stable, but try to sell
	that to the project manager given the above quote!!