tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alejandro Carrillo <alex_carri...@yahoo.com>
Subject Making SOAP sample work on Tomcat
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 14:55:37 GMT
I run the SOAP GetQuote sample against Tomcat, and got
the following error messages on the Tomcat screen:

>>(Mon Oct 30 09:24:59 EST 2000) Processing SOAP
request...
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.soap.server.http.RPCRouterServlet.doPost(RPCRouterServlet.
java, Compiled Code)
        at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
        at
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.ja
va, Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.ja
va:597)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.servlets.InvokerServlet.service(InvokerServlet.java
:257)
        at
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.ja
va, Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:559
)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnectio
n(HttpConnectionHandler.java:160)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.j
ava:338)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

Could you please help me determine what the problem
is? Thanks

=====
You guys start coding, I will figure out what they want.