tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alejandro Carrillo <alex_carri...@yahoo.com>
Subject SOAP problem
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2000 18:16:32 GMT
I am trying to run one of the Apache SOAP samples
against Tomcat, but I got the following error:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the
document following the root
element must be well-formed.
    at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java:969)
blah blah blah    at
samples.addressBook.GetAddress.main(GetAddress.java:125)
Caught SOAPException (SOAP-ENV:Protocol): <h1>Error:
404</h1>
<h2>Location: /soap/servlet/rcprouter</h2>

Does anyone know what I am missing? Your help is appreciated.

=====
You guys start coding, I will figure out what they want.