tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Simon Lam <simon...@dhc.com.cn>
Subject Re: RE: RE: SSL help need urgently.
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Dear Mike Bremford,

	Thanks.
	I've installed Apache + SSL. When I tried to connect to my site, SSL seemed to be working.
But I can't access any html in my "DocumentRoot" directory. I don't know what's wrong. Where
can I find some detailed documents for configuring Apache-SSL. Even a sample httpd.conf will
be helpful. Thanks in advance.