tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anand Raman <ara...@india-today.com>
Subject Re: Anyone know what this means???
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:28:46 GMT
hi
Most probbaly u r apache hasnt been compiled for DSO (Dynamic shared
object) support..
Try downloading apache and install it..
Read the install document for more information but the following command
will do after downloading apache

./configure --enable-rule=SHARED_CORE --enable-module=so
make
make install

Hope this helps
Anand