tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anand Raman <ara...@india-today.com>
Subject Re: Error : Starting Tomcat on Linux.
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 12:35:17 GMT
hi
This is a standard dialogue which appears when tomcat starts.. Nothing
which u should be worried of..
Anand
On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 12:59:48PM -0700, M.Y.M Shafeen wrote:
>Hello thr,
>             I hope u ppl could help me. I have installed & configured Apache 1.3.12
& Tomcat 3.1 on Red Hat linux 6.2.

>When I start Tomcat for the second time & onwards , after using the classpath this
message is appearing.

>        Starting tomcat. Check logs/tomcat.log for error messages.
>
>But when I start the Tomcat the first time (Means after the insallation ) it start without
any problem .Although this message appears the server is runnning. I can run the servlets
fine.. I am unable to figure out the problem. I insatlled Apache & Tomcat several times..
But the problem is still appearing..