tomcat-users mailing list archives

From August Detlefsen <augustd...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [tomcat-users] Re: Lowercase UPPERCASE
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 21:48:49 GMT
Why don't you use mod_rewrite to translate all jsp
requests to lower case?

http://www.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_rewrite.html

The rewrite guide touches on how to force names to
lower case:

http://www.apache.org/docs/misc/rewriteguide.html

Then you can rename all of your files to lower case
and let the server handle mixed-case requests.

=== message truncated ===