tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Phillip T. Gerringer" <da...@cybergatetech.com>
Subject Help... Apache with Tomcat
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2000 12:54:28 GMT
OK...  so I give up.  I have installed Apache 1.3.12 and
Tomcat 3.2.  I have configured everything as the documents
show.  With the help of you fine folks here on the list, I
have configured even more.  The result currently is Apache
works just fine.  Tomcat works just fine when I reference
port 8080 explicitly.  But when I call a servlet or JSP
from Apache, it does not forward the request.  I cannot
seem to find anything that tells what parameter is required
by Apache to send JSP and servlet requests to port 8080 or
8007.  Please help...