tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike Papper <mp...@geocities.com>
Subject how to turn off default loading of all directories under webapps
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2000 02:22:46 GMT
Is there an easy way (short of removing the dam webapps directory) of
telling tomcat
to NOT load all the directories (as contexts) it sees under webapps?

I would assume that most websites would like to have host/page.html be
their url rather than forcing the user to type in an extra path, like
host:/path/page.html.

Any ideas? The config doc certainly does not metion this at all.

While I'm here: any idea on thread pooling when using tomcat inside Iis –
I realize that iis can do throttling, but can tomcat use a thread pools
for its servlets?

--
Mike Papper, E-mail: mpapp@geocities.com
Hardhat Wholesale, 180 Borica St., San Francisco, CA 94127