tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Francis <chris.fran...@static2358.com>
Subject RE: BindException on Solaris + Q
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:49:11 GMT
Hmmmm....
Not as trivial as putting mod_jserv.dll in your modules directory....
:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Klein [mailto:jklein@nightfire.com]
Sent: 30 October 2000 18:37
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: BindException on Solaris + Q

> Does anyone know if/where I can get mod_jserv.so for sparc?

Get the jserv src code from java.apache.org and statically link it into your
apache instance. (makefiles are included so usually this is a triial task
;-).

PS (To Mike...)  What is that lsof command you mentioned?  I have never
heard of it before.  I just tried doing a 'which lsof' and it is not in my
$PATH (nor in my $MANPATH).  Is it 3rd party stuff that needs to be
downloaded and installed separately?