tomcat-users mailing list archives

From s00...@islandia.is
Subject Connection failed
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:11:02 GMT
I'm trying to make IE5.0 and Tomcat reach a connection. I have successfully run
tomcat but am unable to make a connection. All IE does is spin its sphere
around endlessly and this is tomcat.log:

Context log: path="/admin" Automatic context load
docBase="D:\FORRIT\tomcat\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\admin"
Context log: path="/admin" Adding context path="/admin"
docBase="D:\FORRIT\tomcat\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\admin"
Starting endpoint port="8080"
handler="org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler"
Starting endpoint port="8007"
handler="org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler"
Error reading request connection reset
Error reading request Connection reset by peer: JVM_recv in socket input stream
read