tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Forums" <for...@translogicsys.com>
Subject multiple instances?
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 12:12:44 GMT
Hello All:

I want to implement the following using tomcat3.1/apache1.3.9 on linux box.

I want to run multiple instances of tomcat running on different ports. I
tried
starting tomcat with '-f' command but to no luck. I even put the path of
new tomcat under 'home' attribute of ContextManager. Even this does not
seem to work.

Can someone give me clear instructions on how to achieve this.

This is what I should be getting:
Two tomcats running on different ports. Note: they have to run with
apache and I will have only one installation of Tomcat and Apache.

Any pointers on this would be really appreciated.

thanks,
Rohit