tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Federico Tello Gentile" <fdtel...@flashmail.com>
Subject RE: TOMAT slowing down a lot after a while
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 21:49:50 GMT
----- Mensaje original -----
De: Kurt Bernhard Pruenner <leak@gmx.at>

> It might be a bug, but it definitively isn't a Tomcat bug - which JDBC
driver
> were you using?

Of course is not Tomcat's.

It's not a JDBC-ODBC Dirver bug, as I thought before. You have to close
statements explicitly.
The result set are closed automatically. However I thought the statements
were automatically reclaimed when GC'ed, that is when the method in which
they were created was over. That didn't seem to be the case.