tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ricardo L. A. Bánffy <rban...@utopia.com.br>
Subject Re: Integration question
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2000 17:33:13 GMT
You could use client-side includes

I will explain:

As long as your code generates JavaScript code, you can <script
src="mypage.jsp">. Then, it's up to mypage.jsp do spit something like

document.write("ASP is a poor choice");

Now, if you need the JSP pages to spit ASP code, you need a much worse
solution I will not even try to describe

----- Original Message -----
From: "Graeme Wallace" <gwallace@houston.rr.com>
To: <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 1:16 PM
Subject: Integration question

Now I know this is entirely the wrong list, but ....

We wrote a customer some code that works nicely with Tomcat and Apache.
Now they say they want it to work with IIS, no big deal but that
they also want to be able to include HTML fragments generated by JSP pages
inside ASP pages.

Has anyone a clue how you do this ?

regards

Graeme