tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Craig Anderson <cr...@netstatresources.com>
Subject Problems with mod_jk loading into apache at runtime.
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:45:25 GMT
Hello,

	I am having a problem with mod_jk loading into apache at runtime. I
have a bunch of other boxes running mod_jk with the same configuration an I
did not have these probelms. I have a freebsd box with tomcat and apache
installed, (apache 1.3.12 and tomcat 3.2 beta 6). I can compile mod_jk.so
just fine but when I go to start apache I get this error...

Syntax error on line 9 of /etc/apache/modules.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_jk.so into server:
/usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_jk.so: Undefined symbol "fdatasync"
/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

line 9 is the first line in the snippet of my modules.conf file below.

LoadModule jk_module libexec/mod_jk.so
AddModule mod_jk.c

<IfModule mod_jk.c>
   JkWorkersFile /etc/apache/workers.properties
   JkLogFile  /usr/local/apache/logs/jk.log
   JkLogLevel warn
</IfModule

Craig Anderson
Netstat Resources