tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Bremford" <mi...@paperx.com>
Subject RE: Apache can't start with mod_jk - httpd segfaults
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:27:40 GMT
Hi Paul

Fair comment. The docs need work, but they were updated - in fact the mod_jk
howto was checked in back on 9th October.

Folks, please. CHECK THE LATEST DOCUMENTATION IN CVS.

Chances are that unless you've got 3.2b6 the documentation you're looking at
is out of date. The docs on the main tomcat site are a little out of date as
well, because they are updated manually, although the latest-but-one mod_jk
howto is there, and answers most of the questions:

* How to I get SSL working with tomcat
* How do I set up mod_jk
* What is mod_jk
* Where do I get mod_jk

I know for a fact that in this case they won't fix your problem (I had a
look at your JK config last week IIRC, and couldn't see anything wrong with
it. That doesn't mean there isn't, just that I couldn't see it :-), but the
majority of the questions that are being asked, are there.

Sorry I can't help further with your problem. I assume you've tried
recompiling Apache and JK from source?

Cheers... Mike