tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Bremford" <mi...@paperx.com>
Subject RE: Problems with mod_jk loading into apache at runtime.
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 10:34:37 GMT
Hi Craig

I was getting an identical error, but on Solaris. Someone else on the list
managed to fix it (on Solaris) by linking with "-lposix4".

If this doesn't work, I don't know what the command to list all the symbols
in a library is on BSD, but you can always try the brute force approach:

# cd /usr/lib
# fgrep -l fdatasync `find . -name \*.so -print`

And then re-run the apxs command you used to build the library with "-lxxx",
where xxx are any libraries that "grep" dredged up. Run "apxs" without any
arguments to see where in the command line the "-l" needs to go.

Cheers... Mike