tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Leon Palermo" <>
Subject IIS connector for tomcat
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:03:54 GMT
Tomcat implementation classes' s documentation?Hello,

I was configuring the ISAPI redirector for tomcat/IIS when I ran into step 8:

Using the IIS management console, add isapi_redirect.dll as a filter in your IIS/PWS web site.
The name of the filter should reflect its task (I use the name jakarta), its executable must
be our d:\tomcat\bin\iis\i386\isapi_redirect.dll. For PWS, you'll need to use regedit and
add/edit the "Filter DLLs" key under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\W3SVC\Parameters.
This key contains a "," separated list of dlls ( full paths ) - you need to insert the full
path to isapi_redirect.dll.

How do you add a filter in IIS 4.0?  I do not have a filter tab under the default web server's
properties menu.

Thanks in advance!

View raw message