tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Joe Emenaker" <...@emenaker.com>
Subject Re: How do I add another webapp?
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2000 23:02:05 GMT
> Are you sure about this??  This is the first mention I've ever heard of
> uriworkermap.properties in all the mailing list discussions about adding
new
> contexts and servlets.  Where is this documented??

I'm a little suspicious as well. Mine is being auto-generated somehow from
other config files and it's not in XML.... so my guess is that there's some
internal tomcat service that hasn't been taught XML yet and still uses an
old file format. Somewhere, there seems to be something that translates your
server.xml and other files into a uriworkermap.properties that has what it
needs.

I searched google for uriworkermap.properties and found only 200+ hits and
most of those were posts from people who were listing their directory
contents....

- Joe