tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "John Elia" <je...@ratedg.com>
Subject Apache Tomcat Configuration
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:30:06 GMT
I have been using apache for some time now, on sun solaris, linux and
windows.  I now have a project where I need to get Apache working with
Tomcat, but am having issues getting it to run smoothly.  The latest problem
is that Apache seems to think I am using the Secret Key, but it is disabled
in every configuration file I have.  I have been looking for reading
material to try and get a handle on the problem (configuration of Apache and
Tomcat) and am trying to exhaust every source I find, to no avail.  If
anyone might know of a document that explains the configuration of both
servers, I would love a copy. Also, does anyone know where to download
mod_jk ( I want to compile it for linux) and know where I can look as far as
configuring mod_jk.

Thank you,

John Elia
jelia@711.net