tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Sum" <j...@netprinciples.com>
Subject Strange problem in "include file"
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 07:55:59 GMT
Hi,

I have a strange problem in the include file action. I use tomcat 3.1with
Linux, my directory structure are as follow:

+-- webapps
    +-- myroot
        +-- test1
                a.jsp
                +-- test2
                        b.jsp
        +-- test3
                c.jsp

If c.jsp include b.jsp and b.jsp include a.jsp, it doesn't work (I run it
without any problem in Allaire's JRun)! The error is as below...

Internal Servlet Error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Bad file argument to include
 at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.handleDirective(JspParseEve
ntListener.java:688)
 at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DelegatingListener.handleDirective(DelegatingList
ener.java:116)
 at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser$Directive.accept(Parser.java:215)
 at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1073)
 at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1038)
 at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1034)
 at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:182)
 at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.loadJSP(JspServlet.java:413)
 at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.loadIfNecessary(JspSe
rvlet.java:149)
 at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.ja
va:161)
 at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:261)
 at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:369)
 at
 at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:559)
 at
onnectionHandler.java:160)
 at
)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)