tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin White" <ke...@kevinsworld.com>
Subject Working tomcat-apache.conf?
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2000 01:21:13 GMT
Hi all,

I have been really struggling to get my tomcat and apache working together
on Mandrake Linux.  Seems like it should be so easy, as everyone else is
apparently working.

Anyway, the tomcat-apache.conf that is generated by tomcat when it starts
(based off of server.xml, right?), appears to have some problems in it for
me.  Can I seen someone else's working tomcat-apache.conf (or whatever other
conf file you are using in conjunction with apache?)?  I would really like
to get this working, and assume it must be some configuration setting I am
overlooking, though I have tried every doc I can find and every setting I
can imagine.

Thanks for any sample apache httpd.conf and tomcat-apache.conf that are
working toget.

Kevin
--
Kevin White